Monday, November 19, 2007

...and a dollar short.

Found my shoes. Still no internet. Mollie dog comes home this week. Walked on the treadmill for fifteeen minutes today. Took me two and a half hours to find the saftey key thing so the treadmill would actually run. (Found it in with the cat food.) I am sick of being protected for my own good. If I fall off the side I am too dumb to be walking on it.

Very tired this eve, as usual. Went with Mark today to south office. Long drive but at least I was able to get curtain rings so I can put up curtains in the bedroom. Towels draped over the rods are getting to be a pain in the neck. No books unpacked, but the cable guys showed up. I have t.v. again. Finally got all the stuff moved from the garage into the house. I still have way too much junk.

Eating is fair to awful. Bought bigger size jeans today. Too depressing for words.

Will be more upbeat next week. Plan to spend Thanksgiving sleeping. Hope you all have a safe wonderful Holiday.

Take care. Love Bea

3 comments:

Lori G. said...

Don't worry about being upbeat. Just be good to Bea. You sound like my friend C who is always misplacing her safety key to her treadmill -- once her 25 year old son had it for some weird reason.

Good job on walking and getting the house organized. I can't wait to hear about Mollie! Have a great and relaxing Thanksgiving!

Vickie said...

Take care of yourself.
We'll be here when you get back (on a more regular basis). I check in every day - just to see if you popped back for a visit.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on the safety thing--good grief! My biggest pet peeve is the auto door locks! My SUV locks whenever the gas is pressed--drives. me. crazy. My friend's car locks whenever the engine is running, so she has to shut it off anytime she wants to open the door.
It's nuts.
Glad you are back on line. Missed you.